Vital Struggle and the Devil's Dominion

 

Vital Struggle and the Devil's Dominion - 

Christina B. Rose


Synopsis - 

Mara: I always feel him. He follows me everywhere I go. It’s not in my head, either - I know he’s always there. His presence is as disconcerting physically as it is mentally, just as it always has been. But I don’t have time to worry about him. The possibility for a future I’ve always dreamed of feels like it’s right at my fingertips.
The only problem now is that I’m not sure I want that future anymore. I’m not sure what I want at all.
Cas: I’m not built for this. She’s always been my obsession - my only vice. So I watch her. Even as I solidify my alliances, I’m plagued with thoughts of her. I need to bend her and push her. I can make her understand, I’m certain. She’s mine, and she knows it. We both know it.
But I can wait. I know she wants to make the decision. I just hope she doesn’t make the wrong one.


My Rating 5/5 -


Christina has done it once again! I am OBSESSED with Cas. The way this book was had me all up in my feels and I actually talked out loud to my book a few times! If you like mafia guys and dark romance then this is for you. I would highly recommend reading book one and catching up because this is by far my favorite series of 2024 so far.


Find It on Amazon.
Follow Christina Here.
Add it to your Goodreads TBR.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top