Iced Up Love

 Iced Up Love - Elizabeth Bardot



Synopsis - 
When my writing career went up in smoke I decided to retreat into a pit of self pity and despair until my best friend pulled me out, bribed me to help her with her own business and reinvent myself.

That was how I found myself attending an ice hockey game and learning the ins and outs about the team to help launch the successful blog for my friend by painting the latest expansion team with a shiny, brilliant brush all whilst using it as inspiration to find my Muse again.

What I didn't expect was to fall for not one, but four men hard and fast, battling my desire to make our unconventional relationship work all while trying to keep my past a secret.

But the past has a way of sneaking up on us and when it finally catches up, it may just cost me the men I love, the friendships I have built and risk all of their reputations and opportunities for success as well...

Iced Up Love is a standalone HEA and is a why-choose/reverse harem romance where the heroine doesn't have to choose between her love interests. Guaranteed no cliffhangers!




My Rating 4/5 Stars 

This was a very steamy and spicy Love story that caught me from page one and had me reading more. I literally could not put this book down. 
I hope theres a book two.
The two main characters are down to earth.
They are non-traditional characters there were a couple small clifhangers in the book that I did not enjoy but thats because I like to see antagonists get what they deserve lol. Overall a really great book that I loved


Get the book here.
Connect with the Author.
Add to your Goodreads TBR.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top