I believe in fairy tales..A Kingdom of Forgotten Curses

 


Kingdom Of Forgotten Curses A.R. Kaufer





A Kingdom Of Forgotten Curses Review!



First lets talk about the book!


I love love love this story. It was a beautiful Beauty and the Beast retelling with a splash of Dracula!

The writer A.R. Kaufer does a wonderful job describing scenes and bringing to life the characters. 

I have to say I really favored "the beast" I won't do any giveaways but he becomes very honest with 

Bellamina. I love the names and Dracke is such a protector. 

Next lets talk a little about the tropes here

This is definitely a retelling with a dark side and I love that because it sort of covers a bunch I would 

call this a romantasy easily. 


Where can you get this book you might be wondering right here. Run don't walk to get this beautiful

 book and read a wonderful retelling of a classic. 

Connect with the Author.

Add this to your Goodreads TBR.

My final review of this book! 5/5

Literally, read this book in one sitting. I love the retellings and as an avid Beauty and the

Beast fan, this was so fantastic to read. This will be a book I reread many times. 10/10

recommend. I won't give any spoilers but if you like retellings this is for you. The twists were

amazing.



Synopsis

A woman broken in grief. A villain with a curse. What will happen when their paths cross?

The prince is a bloodthirsty soldier who enjoys death, fine wine, and the company of beautiful women. Until one fateful night, when everything changes.

80 years later, the king's barrister, Marius, discovers a reference to the prince and is immediately sent upon a mission of discovery by the king, much to the dismay of his three daughters.

At the chateau, Marius makes a deadly mistake, and now someone must pay the price...

For fans of Beauty and the Beast, Dracula, and romantic fairytales, this is for you. A gothic tale as old as time...


Content Warning:
Attempted sexual assault
Drunkenness
Non-violent death of a child
Blood
Decapitation

The Stolen Royalty Series is a series of fairytale retellings where each book can be read in any order and are standalones within the series.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top