Pucked Together: A Brother's Best Friend Hockey Romance

 Pucked Together - Anne Martin 



Synopsis -

My brother’s best friend will do anything to win. Even if it means pretending to date me–his sworn enemy. But claiming my v-card wasn’t part of the plan.

He’s Goalie-zilla of the Houston Heatwave and the man I can’t stand. Number 33. Ryker-freakin-Balinger. The only things we have in common are the temporary roof we share. And the arena where we both work.

Dealing with this muscular, tatted-up grump is the last thing I need. But he needs good press. And I want revenge on the team’s newest arrival. So this relationship is all for show.

Or so I thought.

On the ice, he’s defending the goalposts. At home, he’s coaching me on more than just trick plays.

But this game plan doesn’t just have our jobs on the line anymore. Because the smokeshow in the next room is now my baby daddy…




My Rating 5/5 - 

I'm not one to normally read a lot of romance or ever sports romance but Ryker mmm let me tell ya this man is delicious. Anne did a fantastic job writing this story and I can't wait to read more. Izzy and Ryker do have HEA in this which I love because who doesn't love a good HEA! I don't normally rate 5 stars for romance just because its not my thing but this was so good and I need more! 


Connect with the Author.

Buy it on Amazon.

Add it to your Goodreads TBR.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top