Never Will I Ever

 Never Will I Ever - Kimberly King

Honeyville High Romance Book 4 



Synopsis - 
Matt Harper was the worst. Once Rosie Palmer’s childhood friend, he grew to become her number one enemy, throwing spitballs and slamming her locker shut every time he passed. But what could possibly be worse than enduring two entire years of torture? Getting set up on a blind date with him when he returns to Honeyville several years later.

Everyone is sure Matt has grown out of his antics and is the perfect guy for Rosie, but when the nicknames and the locker slamming start up again, she knows she's in for another rough year. So why does he insist on spending so much time with her when he constantly reminds her he's not interested?

Sparks fly when two people perfect for each other finally come together, until an unforgivable truth comes out that just might keep them apart forever.




My Rating 4/5 Stars

This was a cute feel feel-good story that was warm and kept me reading. I loved this book so much and I can't wait to read more of this series. This book was well-written and easy to read and relatable. Everyone would be able to read this even younger generations. I appreciated this book because it just left me feeling warm and happy and excited for each character. 

Follow the Author.
Read the book.
Add it to your Goodreads TBR.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top