Faking it With Him

 Faking It With Him - Sophia Bent 



This book's character development was amazing. I felt like I was really getting to know everyone. It was gripping from page one and had me excited to read more. Every time I opened this book I was excited. The story was steamy and delicious great read and one of my new favorites. I love how it feels relatable and everyone can understand financial issues! The steamy parts of this book make it oh-so good for spice level and It's a quick read you simply don't want to put down.
It's definitely a book I will hold as one of my January favorites


Synopsis -

The thorn in my side, Christian Ajax, is my fake husband. And, as if fate is playing a cruel joke, I’m now carrying his baby. We've been at each other's throats since we were kids, always bickering, always fighting. I need him to save my studio, and he needs me to escape the clutches of his past. It was all meant to be a simple deal, nothing more. The first night with him wasn't what I expected. His every touch ignites a fire in me, and I find myself surrendering to the flames. What started as a pretense now feels so real. I'm not one who believes in HEA. But my life is about to get so complicated as I'm staring at these two pink lines.


Add this to your GoodReads TBR list.

Reach the authors Facebook follow page Here.

Order this book on amazon Here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top