Tragic Bindings - Devil's Dominion Book 2

 Tragic Bindings - Devil's Dominion Book 2 - Christina B. Rose



Synopsis - 
Tragic Bindings and the Devil’s Dominion
Book 2 of the Devil’s Dominion series

Mara: My greatest fear has come true: I’ve been caged and discarded. Is it from those apathetic to my needs and desires, or from those who wish me harm? No. I’ve been subdued by the least likely suspect. The man who says he loves me. My dark obsession - my guilty pleasure. Casca Scutari.

It doesn’t matter how I feel about him. I need to get away. I won’t let him do this to me. I need to find my freedom.
Cas: She needs safety, and I’m the only one who can offer it. Sure, she may hate me, but I can’t worry about that. Thoughts of her and her childish whims need to take a back seat to the upcoming war. I have more pressing matters to attend to.

Unfortunately, she’s all I think about. She consumes my mind, day and night, just as she’s always done. I can’t get her out of my head. But that doesn’t matter. I can’t allow her to take control.


My Review - 5/5 Stars!

Can I just have Cas? Please! He is so yummy and perfectly written. He has become my favorite book-boyfriend of the year! This book is so perfectly written that you can feel all the emotions for each of the characters and it drags you in deeper leaving you needing more. Hm... Book three I think that's just where I will go now! 


Find It on Amazon.
Follow Christina Here.
Add it to your Goodreads TBR.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top